Simple to make, tasty & great for parties
- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 cup natural yoghurt or coconut cream
- 1/2 cup white chocolate
- 8 mini chocolate chips
- 4 popsicle sticks
- Cut banana in half lengthwise, then in half to make four quarters
- Insert popsicle sticks into the end of the bananas, and freeze bananas on a wax paper lined cookie sheet approx.1 hour
- When the bananas are frozen, fill a coffee mug with 1/2 yoghurt 1/2 white chocolate. Melt chocolate & yogurt in a bowl over a pan with heated water for a few minutes stirring until the chocolate is melted and soft with the yoghurt
- Dip the bananas one at a time into the mixture, scraping off the excess from the back of the banana, and place it on a lined tin with wax paper.
- Quickly add the chocolate chips for the eyes before the mixture hardens
- Return to the freezer until frozen and ready to eat. Eat frozen.