Lantern Fruit Cups Serves 6
A great one for parties and fun for the family to make
- 6 oranges
- 1/2 punnet Grapes washed & cut in halves or 1/2 Pineapple chopped into small chunks
- 1 tray Raspberries washed
- 1 tray Blueberries washed
- Slice off the top of the oranges
- Run a knife around its interior to hollow it out, scooping out the orange segments and reserve them for the filling.
- Carve a pumpkin face on one side of all oranges. Use a paper towel to gently soak up any remaining juice inside the oranges.
- Dice up desired fruit, including the reserved orange segments and fill each cup.
- Put 1/2-1 tsp of prune juice in each orange
- Set the lid back on top and serve.
You can hollow out and carve the oranges a day ahead of time, as long as you keep them refrigerated. Do not fill them with the fruit salad until shortly before serving (up to 2 hours before).