- You are here:
Ingredients: (serves 10 small / medium size)
- 8 oz (8 tablespoons) gluten free flour or buckwheat flour (purchase from health food store)
- 2 medium organic eggs
- 1 pint milk – cows / goats / soya (to lower calories 1/2 milk / 1/2 water)
- Coconut oil
- Fruits of choice – raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, kiwi
- Organic agave syrup
- Sieve flour into a bowel
- Make a whole in the middle of the flour and crack in the 2 eggs
- Mix gently, adding the milk in slowly until smooth
- Put the mix in the fridge for 30/60minutes to set
- Put a teaspoon of coconut oil on a medium heated pan (small / medium size), gently poor some mixture of the pan until it is even.
- When one side is lightly browned turn the pancake over.
- when cooked serve with mixed fruit and a small amount of agave syrup if required.